A stabilization (“Tendonitis”) strap must be worn at ALL times.
Proper placement for this strap is as followed:
- Elbow: 2″ below the crease of the arm (towards the hand)
- Knee: 1″ below the knee cap
- Apply ice for 10-15 minutes maximum, after any physical activity
On a daily basis, around bedtime, do the following steps:
- Remove the stabilization strap
- Apply Bio-Freeze to the area
- Wrap the area with an ace bandage or “saran” plastic wrap
- Re-apply the stabilization strap to the affected area
- Keep the area wrapped until the morning
- In the morning, remove the wrapping and wash the area
- Reapply the stabilization strap to the affected area
This cycle is done on a daily basis
WARNING: A diabetic and/or elderly person should consult with the doctor before proceeding with this treatment. If you have any questions, concerns or discomfort with this treatment, please contact us immediately.